Business Cards and Stickers

 As part of my packaging I want to create a limited run business card and sticker that will go into the products that I sell. 

The reason for this is that I want my sales to feel like an experience for the customer, as if they are getting a package deal even with just one product. I also want to attract my audience of sci-fi lovers to my stall with lots of things that scream sci-fi. My audience shouldn't ONLY be people who like sci-fi though, I think that would be a narrow minded approach. I want to also create things that are unique and quirky that the general audience might also enjoy. I am also aware that crabs as well as frogs (for some reason unknown to me) are really popular animals at the moment with a lot of people interested in having things with them on. There are in fact crabs in the time machine so I think I will use this to my advantage. 

I plan to use bio degradable plastic wrap and a sticker for the seal. This is to support the university's idea of making this a sustainable affair.

Here are some of the ideas I have so far come up with for the sticker and the Business card. 

I have circled the two strongest ideas in my opinion for their intended purposes. I chose these designs because they are easily recognisable for pretty much anybody. I didn't use the crab because he actually appears in some of my other designs already and would create a less coherent link. Some of the other designs are just a little too simple or too complicated and won't translate quite as well. The cog idea is what I originally thought I was going to do 100% so it just goes to show that you can really develop your ideas further. 


Comments