Online Presence

 Following our talk from Mark I have invested some more time into setting up a professional brand identity. 

I have created a portfolio for people to view my work 

https://r016490k9526.myportfolio.com/home

I created this website using the adobe portfolio app. I think this will appeal to a wide audience and looks very professional. I can have a link to this site on all of my social medias to draw traffic there. 

My Facebook audience is mostly older people who have an interest in my pet portraits and for that reason my name is very clear and concise on there '' Art by Isabella Rawnsley''.

My Instagram shares the same name as my portfolio '' illustration by Bella'' and has a younger audience sort of young adult to middle aged.

These audience discrepancies I think are largely because of the audience for the social media itself, with older people liking to use Facebook and younger people gravitating towards Instagram.






Comments