Prints

 I have gone ahead and developed my sketches into finished designs ready for printing!

I really didn't want to waste the work I put into designing this despite not being able to use it for the book end idea. However, I really dislike how it turned out. I don't think it showcases my ability as an illustrator. I also don't think this is going to appeal to many people. I am therefore ending this ones development here as I feel I have exhausted what I wanted from it.

This poster is one that you can see my design for in earlier posts. I am incredibly pleased with how it turned out. I tried to create a very epic feeling and I also experimented with using more textured brushes so that it had a kind of 3D effect. I think there will be a lot of people interested in this. It also maintains a narrative element with the man in there for scale so that those who do get the reference will be pleased too. This is going to be printed using Inkjet. 
This is the first time I'm showcasing this design because It came out of nowhere when I was playing around with ideas on my tablet. It ended up developing immediately into a finished product. The concept is simple but I think it will be well received. I shifted the colours from the original oranges that I used because I wanted it to have a more space like feel as well as appeal to a slightly different audience to my other poster. This will also be an inkjet poster. 


Comments