Riso Print design

 

With this development of a previous idea I wanted to try to take more advantage of the risographs capabilities and the overlapping that it can do. I don't think the yellow shows up very well so Ive been thinking of changing this to green but I am still unsure. 

Following a 1-1 with Matt it was brought to my attention that the text take away from the illustration. This is because its too thick of a line in comparison to the very fine line of the drawing. If I am going to take this through to production I need to play around with this text a little more and make the piece a bit more coherent. 

It is also my plan to create versions of this using the Riso by shifting the layers on some of them to create some that are more offset than others; this I am hoping will produce an array of results and make the product feel more limited to the customer. I need to make sure in this case that the text isn't right on the edge of the page because then when I offset a layer it will be cut off on either side and ruin the print.

Comments