Product Ideas

 I came up with a map of potential ideas for products I could make and sell. This is of course not even half of what truly could be done so this brainstorming will continue for a couple of weeks into this project. 


The ideas I like the most at the moment are 

- bookmarks

-book end

- metal posters and other wall art

- stickers 


I'm going to continue to develop my ideas and then revisit this and think about what would work well with my ideas. 

I think we are likely to see a lot of people do prints, which are very popular but if I am going to do prints too I need a way of making them stand out beside loads of others either through the art itself or the way they are made. Luckily I haven't seen anybody else's work look even a tiny bit like mine in theme and so hopefully the audience I am going for is going to find me. Items that nobody else is likely to make is also a great idea because they will stand out by default. I'm very intrigued by this book end idea.

Comments